Okay, I faltered here. I haven’t been making anything new, so you haven’t gotten posts. Now, I made something new, and we ate it so fast, that you aren’t getting photos. That’s life!
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Good bread (I used my favorite homemade french bread)
- 4 uncooked chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- Buffalo wing sauce (We used Sweet Baby Ray’s Wing Sauce! SO. GOOD.)
- Blue cheese dressing (or actual blue cheese – mine was bad!)
- Lettuce, tomato, etc
- Marinate the chicken breasts in about 1/2 bottle of wing sauce for 3+ hours. Massage the bag so the chicken gets nice and saucy!
- On a grill or a cast iron stovetop grill or pan, grill the chicken until the cooked through and the juices run clear. You’ll want to baste/brush on the remaining sauce because it is delicious and gets even better when cooking ON the chicken.
- You can toast your favorite bread or rolls and serve the chicken with blue cheese, lettuce, tomato, or whatever you like!
Easy and delicious! I’m eating this left over tonight, with Pioneer Woman’s baked macaroni and cheese. So good!